Nigerian gospel musician, Tim Godfrey, has revealed he would love to settle in Ghana after his retirement.
Tim Godfrey’s pronouncement is based on his perception of the attitude Ghanaians have towards God with regard to worship.
According to Tim, who was a guest artiste at the ‘Move Concert’ organised by fellow Nigerian Preye Odede here in Ghana, Ghanaians are “Amazing Worshippers”.
“Ghana, you guys are the best. I always said that if I’m going to retire, probably, come to Ghana and settle down because you people have a beautiful spirit, your Jollof is nice too,” Tim said on ‘The Gist with MzGee’.
Preceding his retirement, which is obviously not soon, Tim also disclosed he will be back in Ghana for a live recording session.
He stated some international artistes will join him in Ghana for the sessions.
Tim also explained he wants to create a Ghanaian album, “I love the culture, I love the language. I feel led to record a Ghanaian album, from here we are going to bring out songs that will become an anthem for the whole world”.
“I think the world needs to know what Ghana is like. I feel like I’m part of Ghana; I am family. Ghana feels like I’m home,” he added.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019
- 'What Do Girls Really Want' – Sister Derby, Freda Rhymz, others school Lord Paper
- Checkout Becca's birthday message from husband
- I deserve to be among top ten best rappers – Tinny
- It's unfair to compare young rappers to older ones – Hammer
- Anger as Kenyan copyright society pays musicians $24 as royalties
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates 42 birthday with hot photo
- Video: Presby Church rejected my National Service posting because of my hairstyle – KiDi