Kumawood actor Kwadwo Nkansah popularly known as Lil Win, who has been in involved in a number of controversies, has said that nothing his enemies do will bring him down.
According to the actor, who is also a musician, the God he serves will fight for him and no one can defeat him.
“Nothing moves me and no one can block my shine because all that is being said about me are lies. Sometimes you need to keep quiet on certain issues. Once you give it attention, it rather becomes very big,” he said.
Lil Win’s comments come after being involved in controversies with his former manager Abdul Razack Amissah popularly called Zack, his ex-wife Patricia Afriyie and his colleague Kwaku Manu.
Following a revelation by Prophet Nigel Gaisie of the True Word Prophetic Fire Ministries that Zack had spiritually locked up the actor cum musician, to make him incapable of singing, the two have been going back forth making allegations against each other.
Lil Win with his former manager Zack
While Lil Win claims Zack extorted money from him, Zack also claims the actor failed to keep his promise of helping him with his music career.
Also, his ex-wife, Patricia with whom he has two children claims that she was unfaithful to him because he impregnated a white woman.
Lil Win and his ex-wife
His colleague Kwaku Manu is also in the picture accusing Lil Win of being ungrateful and greedy.
On why it seemed everyone was speaking up against him at nearly the same time, Lil Win said he couldn’t explain it but knew that it was a plan to bring him down.
“Ever since I became popular it has been one attack after the other but the God I serve will protect me from all these things. Most of the things said about me are false but there is no need to explain yourself if you know you are right,” he said.
According to him, so far as he is doing the right thing and is at peace with his Maker he doesn’t care what anyone thinks or says about him.
He used the opportunity to urge his fans to continue supporting him and making him big.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos
- Cuba Gooding Jr. rants about groping allegations
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus