It was all joy for supporters of Krobea Asante Kotoko on Sunday, April 10, after the Porcupine Warriors beat Accra Hearts of Oak.
The Phobians lost by a goal to nil during the super clash at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium in Kumasi.
Franck Mbella Etouga scored the game’s only goal after Kotoko were awarded a controversial penalty for a foul on Fabio Gama.
Kotoko fans cheered and chanted loudly at the end of the game. But one man’s peculiar celebration stood out among the lot.
The unidentified male took his celebration a notch higher by jumping into the stadium while naked. It is unclear what time exactly he went nude.
The Kotoko fan, only holding paraphernalia of the club and letting everything hang loose, dashed around the stadium.
An official went after the excited fan and managed to grab him.
Meanwhile, Kotoko are now 16-points clear of Hearts to maintain their eight points lead at the top of the league table.
Click on the hyperlink to access GPL Week 24 Wrap: Kotoko maintain eight points lead; Bechem beat Gold Stars.
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators