The Nigerian star of upcoming movie Namaste Wahala has told fans that filming has wrapped ahead of its release on 24 April.
Ini Dima-Okojie plays opposite Indian actor Ruslaan Mumtaz in a “love story that cuts across the cultures of two countries”.
View this post on Instagram
Guysssss so over the past few weeks, I’ve been on set as part of the cast for this beautiful movie #NamasteWahala. We’re finally done filming and I can’t wait for you to see it ðŸ¤—ðŸ¤—ðŸ¤— Namaste Wahala is a love story that cuts across the cultures of two countries – India & Nigeria. The movie touches various genres – romance, comedy, drama, and is directed by @hamishadaryaniahuja. It was such a pleasure working with these amazing, fun professional cast… . . . @mofedamijo @ajokesilva @ruslaanmumtaz @segalsujata @aneeicha @officiallyk10 @officialosas @ibrahimsuleimanofficial @mi_abaga @brodashaggi @callme.frood @imoheboh @saileshahuja @mexemania @tiencepay @adella_makeup @maybaykar
News of the upcoming film has delighted and amused fans:
“Nollywood featuring Bollywood? This is about to be the most dramatic, over-exaggerated movie ever made,” Twitter user Official Gracie said.
“The name alone wants me to watch it. Namaste [means] peace. Wahala [means] trouble/problem. Gotta watch it with some Chicken Biryani and Jollof Rice for the culture(s),” said Jerome Antwin-Lewis.
“A Nollybollywood romance called Namaste Wahala is exactly the type of film this world needs. I cannot wait to see it,” Ronke Lawal tweeted.
- Australian High Commissioner threatened me with visa restriction, arrest – Sam George
- Assin North: CID invites former MP, Joe Gyakye Quayson for interrogation
- Our Day List: Photos from Oswald’s new world
- Akufo-Addo appoints Sammi Awuku as Director General of NLA
- Haruna Iddrisu questions Kissi Agyebeng’s independence as Special Prosecutor
- My daughter Farida has no Facebook or Instagram account – Mahama
- Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill, a manifestation of tyranny of the majority – Ex Amnesty International Country Director
- I want to be remembered as the one who encouraged others to be selfless – Kufuor
- LGBTQ+ sexualities, not a western import – Former Amnesty International Country Director
- Ghana deserves a national cathedral – Razak Opoku
Elmina fishermen to continue observing closed season as punishment for flouting directive – Hawa Koomson
Bryan Acheampong donates ¢500,000 worth of farm inputs to Abetifi constituency
Find ways to deal with landowners threatening to illegally sell developed state lands – Minister to Upper West Region Lands Commission
Repair works on Ashaiman bridge overpass to affect traffic flow on Tema motorway from August 1
2 motor riders crash to death, pillion in critical condition
Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill to be laid before Parliament on August 2
NGO trains women in Northern, Upper East Regions in mobile money operation
It’s not a crime to use my looks to get ahead
Elmina fisherfolk apologise for rejecting food items from Fisheries Minister
Bawumia calls for greater unity, cooperation between Muslims and Christians for national development
Anti-LGBTQ Bill: Proposed jail term not up to 10 years – Sam George
MTN FA Cup: Berekum Chelsea aim to reach first ever final as they face AshGold in semis
CPC’s loss position worsens; records $8.4m loss in H1-2021
MTN FA Cup: Hearts seek to reach record final as they face Medeama in semis
UN Envoy makes controversial call for western world to make AU member of G20