A former deputy Minister for Defence under the John Mahama era has been adjudged Best Graduating Student in Peace, Security and Intelligence Management at the 5th Graduation Ceremony of the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA).
Mr Gilbert Kenneth Adjei was awarded on Wednesday, November 2.
The University graduated students with Master of Arts in Peace, Security and Intelligence, Doctor of Philosophy in Marketing, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership and Organisational Development.
The graduation saw some prominent statesmen and women, Members of Parliament and other high-ranking government officials and high-level security personnel also awarded for various programmes of study.
Out of the over 100 students who graduated, the former deputy minister for was awarded the best graduating student for the 2021/22 academic year.
Mr Gilbert Kenneth Adjei speaking to the media after his award touched on rising terrorism in the African sub-region.
Also, at the same ceremony, the Minister for National Security, Albert Kan Dapaah admonished Ghanaians to report any suspicious persons using through “See something, say something” campaign by government.
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- NDC gives government 30 days to compensate victims of Ayawaso West Wuogon violence or…
- Stonebwoy talks Afrobeats, new album, Ghana’s popularity on The Breakfast Club
- Government rolls out National Rental Assistance Scheme to support low-income households
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Government commits GH¢30m into implementation of the National Rental Assistance Scheme
- Messi says World Cup trophy ‘called out’ to him
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Would you flirt with your boss for a salary increase?
- I implore industry players to get closer to Agya Koo Nimo – Kwabena Kwabena
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- You’re not alone – Kalybos mourns with Ahuofe Patri after her mum’s passing
- Otumfuo pledges to support Alan Kyerematen’s flagbearership bid with prayers
- Government’s challenges with new school curriculum due to improper planning – Selorm Branttie
- Statistical Service, Vodafone and Flowminder Foundation renew Data for Good partnership
- Vodafone Healthline Spin-off: Young beneficiary regains the use of her fingers