There are all sorts of headwrap styles reflective of soo many cultures, traditions, and religions. However, when we talk of hijabs what comes to mind for the common man or woman that isn’t Muslim is a strict stereotypical female oppressive cover-ups for women.
To elaborate a bit more, a hijab is a veil worn by some Muslim women in the presence of any male outside of their immediate family, which usually covers the head and chest. The term can refer to any head, face, or body covering worn by Muslim women that conforms to Islamic standards of modesty.
In deep cultural areas, this means covering all aspects of your face and/or beauty that may attract or arouse a man. However, in other diverse parts of the world, the attributes of a hijab have slowly merged into the more trendy parts and its easily embraced. And from these various fabulous styles and ways to rock your hijab are emerging.
When applied stylishly, the hijab can actually bring more focus to your beauty than take away from it, sort of like how a great hairdo does. Not only that but it also makes an amazing style accessory, especially for plain colored clothes. One such hijab company by the name of Culture Hijab has been serving fabulous hijab styles and looks that are also available on their website. See some of our favourite looks below.
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- Ghanaian students on government scholarship stranded in UK over delayed stipend
- IMF presses Ghana to stop borrowing from its central bank
- 4 persons injured in ghastly accident on Accra-Kumasi Highway
- Classroom Mothers: Schoolgirl donating blood discovers she’s 3 months pregnant
- Gang burns down six-bedroom house in reprisal attack at Krofrom
- Only 1 person died from suspected food poisoning at Oyibi – FDA
- Cedi depreciated by 19.1% to dollar in January 2023 – BoG
- I’ve never met Sister Derby since we broke up – Medikal
- My mom had more female customers because of my voice – Camidoh
- ‘Hawala’ Method: This network enables terrorists to launder money in Europe
- Algerian Army Chief of Staff visits Paris
- It is possible to conclude Debt Exchange Programme without individual bondholders – Economist
- AFCON 2025: Morocco is better placed to host the African Cup Of Nations
- Australian Open: Aryna Sabalenka beats Elena Rybakina to win Melbourne title
- Debt Exchange engagements should have started earlier – Sylvester Tetteh
- Debt Exchange programme: Individual bondholders who refuse to participate will face no punitive action – Senyo Hosi
- Minority Leadership Change: We will address conflict – NDC Council of Elders
- Samuel Abu Jinapor urges private sector to own AfCFTA agenda
- COCOBOD’s plan to raise $3bn a ‘pipe-dream’; borrowing cost jumps to 10-year high – Bright Simons
- 14 taxes imposed on imported raw materials crippling manufacturing – GFL
- Usain Bolt fires business manager over Jamaica fraud case
- Wa SHTS students call for a break over fire outbreaks
- Court remands accountant over ¢69k fraud
- Kwabena Otuo Acheampong: Curbing student violence and vandalism