Host of Hitz Gallery on Hitz FM has been awarded outstanding media personality of the year at the just-ended Central Music Awards 2022.
The awards scheme has created numerous promotional and business opportunities for musicians and industry players in the Central Region.
Over the years, it has created an avenue to honor the hard work of creative people in the music industry in the Central Region and also put them in the spotlight.
Heritage Event Promotions, the organizers of the annual Central Music Awards made history again on November 26, 2022, as they held the 11th edition of the most prestigious regional award scheme in Ghana.
The 11th edition of the Central Music Awards took place at Glitz City Hotel in Cape Coast with a Classy Black Carpet hosted by Effua Nkoso.
The event began with a magnificent Brass Music opening challenge between Adom Mysterious Band and Cape Vibes Band.
The main event night which had about 2,000 attendees was hosted by MC Deefio with support from Effua Nkoso.
Dr. Pounds, who emerged winner in the Outstanding Media Personality of the year category in a video showed appreciation to the organizers for awarding him for his hard work in the year under review and throughout his radio career.
“Thank you so much Heritage Promotions. Thank you Central Music Awards. I appreciate this so much, thank you so much and God bless you.”
Dr. Pounds is an experienced media personality who has been in the space for more than a decade. His style on radio blends English, Pidgin, and Fante which makes his programme very lively and interesting.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- IMF reluctant to approve bailout because of huge budget deficit – Prof. Bokpin
- Government dismisses claims of Gh₵2.3 billion debt owed to Green Ghana seed providers
- Ghana’s integrated aluminium industry on course – Lands Minister
- Anti-LGBT: The President must go for what the people want – Most Rev. Gyamfi
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Playback: PM Express discuss whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure