Ghana international Kamaldeen Sulemana says he is prepared for the next challenge ahead even if it means staying with Southampton in the Championship next season.
Kamaldeen finished his Premier League campaign with a brilliant brace against Liverpool at St Mary’s Park on Sunday afternoon as Southampton and the Reds played out a 4-4 draw.
The youngster joined the Premier League side during the January transfer window after deciding to leave Ligue 1 side Stade Rennais.
Despite only being there for the half-season, Kamaldeen’s future with the Saints has been brought into question but the winger says he is ready for anything that comes his way.
“I’m ready for whatever’s next. If I stay, I’ll stay and help the team bounce back. If there’s an opportunity to explore I will take it,” he BBC after the game against Liverpool.
The 21-year-old ends the Premier League season with two goals and an assist in 18 appearances for Southampton.
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo