Ghana left-back Baba Rahman is expected to make a return from injury before the Black Stars face Switzerland in a pre-World Cup friendly next month.
The 28-year-old sustained an injury while training with Reading on Thursday, September 29, 2022.
He was not part of the Matchday squad for last weekend’s clash against Huddersfield where they claimed a comfortable 3-1 victory.
Ghana face Switzerland for the first time at senior international level on 17th November at Abu Dhabi’s Baniyas Stadium in the United Arab Emirates as Otto Addo’s side seek adequate preparation for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
But the gaffer, who included Rahman in the first eleven against Brazil in last month’s 3-0 friendly defeat, could have the defender back before the Switzerland clash.
Reading Manager, Paul Ince expects the 28-year-old to be out for the next four weeks.
“I don’t know. It is been a bad couple of days for us. We lost Baba on Thursday and he is out for a month.”
The Chelsea loanee had made three appearances for Reading in the English Championship this campaign.
Rahman has 46 caps for the Black Stars with one goal scored.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change