Anderlecht forward, Francis Amuzu, says he will not close doors for an opportunity to play for the Black Stars despite playing for Belgium’s youth team.
Amuzu has played for Belgium at the youth level, but he is qualified to change teams and play for the four-time African champions.
The savvy winger hasn’t ruled out a switch to Ghana despite being called up to Belgium’s senior team.
Quizzed on his stand on the country he wants to represent, Amuzu as quoted by Football Ghana said, “Ghana or the Devils? It’s still 50-50”
“Yes, I was in the Roberto Martinez pre-selection for the last international matches. Going with Ghana to the World Cup? It’s possible, but I don’t know.”
The 23-year-old has scored twice in nine games in the Belgian top flight this season.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change