It’s safe to say Ghana’s superstation, Joy 99.7 FM, has proven over time to grab every opportunity to excite its audiences, clients and the general public.
As February, the month of love approaches, the station begins its all-new Valentine’s Day promotion, dubbed ‘We Are One’. This is aimed at celebrating love in a very special way. It is also the ‘Love Edition’ of the Joy FM Family Pop Quiz.
‘We Are One’ will offer love partners, both married and unmarried yet in a committed or serious relationship, the platform to inject some fun into their union.
The promotion promises to be exciting, with applicants sharing their views on love songs and artistes, especially as it takes the format of a pop quiz which tests the depth of general knowledge of its participants.
Even better is the fact that it offers an opportunity to show the world how well these lovers know each other, regardless of how long they’ve been together, in a segment themed, ‘Knowing me, knowing you’.
The maiden episode of the Love Edition of the Joy FM Family Pop Quiz begins on Sunday, January 29, 2023, at the Joy FM studio in Kokomlemle, Accra. The second and third episodes will follow through on the subsequent Sundays until the grand finale on February 18.
Each Sunday, four shortlisted couples will be present on the show to be engaged by host, Edem Knight-Tay live on Joy 99.7 FM. The couple with the highest number of correct answers emerge as winners for each episode. Thus, three winning couples will make it to the grand finale at the end of the 3 weeks duration.
The winners will eventually take a love trip together to a great destination, enjoy a weekend stay in a plush hotel in Ghana, have access to the Kwabena Kwabena’s love night concert, a love dinner and receive loads of other freebies from sponsors of the ‘We Are One’ promotion.
All other participants will also be given consolation prizes.
Entries are still being accepted from love birds across the country. All a couple needs to do is to send a message via Whatsapp to 0551111997 with a photo of themselves, their names, their favourite love quote and use the hashtag #WeAreOne.
The production team will reach out with the next steps involved, to make it onto the show that airs on Sundays.
‘We Are One’, the Love edition of the Joy FM Family Pop Quiz, promises to be the best fun-filled valentine yet for couples.
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Russia ‘will bomb any country that arrests Putin’ – Former Russian president
- Beige Bank case: Nyinaku accused of issuing misleading investment certificates to unsuspecting customers
- I was praised for singing Teni’s song in church – New EC member
- ‘Hatred or truth’ – Woman’s message to son’s girlfriend shocks social media users
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hints at audit
- Directing CID to probe Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ claims could be plot to clear officials of wrongdoing – Dr Apaak
- Afena-Gyan turns down Black Meteors invitation for AFCON qualifier against Algeria
- AFCON 2023Q: Mohammed Salisu only fitness doubt ahead of Angola clash
- Proposed tax measures not new; will boost fiscal economy – Finance Ministry
- Livestream: TikTok CEO testifying before US Congress
- Government expects passage of 3 financial bills laid before Parliament
- Ghana v Angola: Jordan Ayew, Kudus start as Chris Hughton era begins
- The rising level of air pollution in West Africa
- Livestream: Parliament suspends debate on Akufo-Addo’s new Ministerial appointees
- Energy Ministry isn’t indebted to ECG; there was no disconnection of power supply – Egyapa Mercer
- 6-packs come with a risk of depression
- Fish farmers call for government support to address sector challenges
- Avoid appointments that give impression of jobs for boys and girls – Joyce Bawa Morgtari tells Akufo-Addo
- Man jailed 180 days for fondling minor’s breast
- Lynx signee, Kasar, releases first single ‘Oyibo’
- Cedi improves in value against dollar; $1 now ¢12.40
- Politicians’ quest to recoup investment in campaigns puts Ghana’s democracy at risk – Dr Pumpuni Asante
- NDC flagbearership race: Kwabena Duffour submits nomination forms
- Kelvynboy reveals how he benefitted from Tekno, Stefflon Don feature on ‘Down Flat’ remix