The host of Joy FM’s late afternoon show DriveTime, Lexis Bill, is officially off the single’s market!
The radio and tv personality married his long time girlfriend, Esther Esime Siale, in a private ceremony on Thursday, November 19.
At the event was Joy Prime’s KMJ and Media General’s Giovanni Caleb.
The couple is set to have a church wedding on November 20.
- Ghanaians react to police arrest of #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators
- Azerbaijan halts Karabakh offensive after ceasefire deal with Armenian separatists
- Akufo-Addo calls for immediate reform of UN Security Council
- MohBad: Nigerian fans demand justice after Afrobeats star’s death
- Family announces burial date for veteran artiste Akwaboah Snr
- September FIFA World Rankings: Black Stars remain 60th globally, 11th in Africa
- Photos from #OcuppyJulorBiHouse protest
- South Korea raids US military bases in drugs probe
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators arrested
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin