High life singer Kwabena Kwabena, last Friday, grabbed an opportunity to celebrate his idol, the legendary king of traditional high life music, Agya Koo Nimo, during the latter’s birthday.
Agya Koo Nimo, turned 92 years on Friday January 27, and in honoring the life of a living legend, Kwabena Kwabena together with his team, embarked on a trip to Agya Koo Nimo’s residence in Kumasi to spice up the birthday celebration, aimed to leave a long-lasting impression on the mind of the celebrant.
Kwabena Kwabena among other things, presented a birthday cake designed in the form of a guitar, an instrument which the legendary Agya Koo Nimo is known for over decades.
Agya Koo Nimo is undoubtedly one of the strongest pillars and a trailblazer of Ghanaian traditional music and highlife music in general. He has toured the world with his music and won various awards, while being revered for his immense contribution to folk music.
Kwabena Kwabena who has in many ways been inspired by his idol, Agya Koo Nimo, will once again host his annual Vitamilk Love Night concert at the National Theater this year on February 11, powered by Joy Entertainment and produced by Image Bureau.
As usual, the Vitamilk Love Night concert with Kwabena Kwabena will churn out lots of great music, love and give aways. It promises to be even more special with the introduction of special packages for a couple to win a holiday trip to Dubai while another couple wins a cruise ship holiday treat. All these goodies are accessible by purchasing tickets to enter the raffle draw.
Tickets are available via kbkbmuzic.com or by dialing *365*1114#. The Vitamilk Love Night concert is powered by Joy Entertainment.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display