Deputy Trade Minister nominee, Stephen Amoah has taken his turn before the Appointments Committee of Parliament.
He is the second personality among President Akufo-Addo’s new ministerial nominees to be assessed by the committee members today.
Watch the live stream below.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- NDC punches holes into Supreme Court’s full judgement on Gyakye Quayson
- Patients in danger as nurses head for NHS in UK – medics
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- We won’t withhold our approval of Chief Justice nominee – Minority backs Gertrude Torkornoo
- Our decision on Justice Torkonoo will be known after we peruse full judgement on Gyakye Quayson – Agbodza
- Disregard reported increase in HIV cases in Ho – Ghana Health Service
- Ahafo Police begin investigation into mysterious death of NPP polling station chairman
- Do what is right; stop the promise and fail – Pensioner Bondholders to government
- Full text: Minority’s approval of Chief Justice-nominee Gertrude Torkornoo
- Our June 30th ultimatum still remains – IPPs remind government
- IMF staff mission to visit Ghana this week to track progress of Economic Recovery Programme
- PPAs agreement: Remarks made by World Bank’s Country Director not supported by facts – Suhuyini
- Domelevo sings: Read English translation of his cryptic song
- Saglemi project: Former Housing Ministry’s Chief Director ordered to appear in court in 48hrs
- Linda Yaccarino replaces Elon Musk as Twitter boss
- Rex Omar explains why GHAMRO’s website has been inactive for more than 6 months
- Domelevo case: NDC can admit that the Justices are fair-minded – NPP MP
- Livestream: Valedictory ceremony for Justice Jones Dotse underway
- Health sector needs “strategic” funding – Kwaku Agyeman-Manu
- We need a re-look at taxes affecting automotive industry – Investors
- Ghana and Denmark strengthen bilateral cooperation for sustainable development
- Any club official who approaches you with a bribe doesn’t like you – PFAG official warns