The final funeral rites, which had mourners from all political divides and associations, took place at the Lashibi funeral home.
Former First Lady, Nana Konadu Agyeman-Rawlings, who is a sister of the deceased, Accra Hearts of Oak board member and politician, Dr Nyaho Nyaho Tamakloe and Minister for Trade and Industry; Alan Kyerematen were also present.
Former New Patriotic Party General Secretary; Kwabena Agyepong and National Democratic Congress bigwig, Hudu Yahaya, among others also came to mourn with the family.
Mr Mahama prayed for strength for the widower, the children and also for the departed soul to rest in peace.
The wife of the former Ambassador to Namibia lived with multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disease as well as devic’s disease, a rare neurological disorder that affects the eyes and spinal cord for about 25 years.
She died on August 17, 2022, at the University of Ghana Medical Centre.
She was 62.
Nana Yaa Ofosuhemaa Agyeman was survived by a husband, two adult daughters and four grandchildren.
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Appointment Committee recommends approval of 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Sacked against medical advice, workplace abuse and stigma – An HIV ambassador’s story
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- We will no longer be paying 50 pesewas and ¢1 as road toll next year – Roads Minister
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Wenchi Police arrest eight suspected Indian hemp smokers
- Germany arrests 25 accused of plotting coup
- United States is world’s top destination for foreign direct investment
- Debt Exchange: Government has not shown that the country is in crisis – Dr. Serebour
- COVID-19: Three institutions partner to produce ventilator
- Cutting government’s ‘afro’ to match the people’s haircut: video analysis
- Supreme Court Nominees: Appointment Committee’s report presented to Parliament
- Debt Exchange: Proposal put forward by government drastic and steep – Prof. Bokpin
- Restructuring Ghana’s Debt: Pay your taxes, reduce size of government – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- John Kofi Owusu
- D’banj: Nigeria Afrobeats star arrested for youth fund fraud
- KNUST students develop smart farming system
- Nursing and Midwifery Council urges victims of medical negligence to report cases for redress
- Pedro Castillo: Peru’s ousted leader seen with police after impeachment
- Bondholders advised to compel government to reduce its size