Morocco’s King Mohammed VI has conferred with the President of the United States of America, Joseph R. Biden over the recent earthquake the country suffered.
During a phone call between the two leaders, the U.S. President extended his personal condolences, as well as those of the American people and government to the King and Moroccans following the earthquake that struck several provinces of the Kingdom.
President Biden commended the swift and efficient management, in accordance with the High Royal Instructions, of the consequences of this major natural disaster.
He also expressed the readiness of the United States of America to provide the necessary aid and support to the Kingdom based on the needs identified by Moroccan authorities and as part of the Kingdom’s multi-faceted action plan to deal with this tragedy.
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black