A delegation from the Multimedia Group Limited (MGL), on Tuesday morning, paid a commiseration visit to Abdul Malik Kweko Baako following the passing of his stepmother, Mrs Gladys Baako.
A five-member delegation from the Group condoled with Mr Baako who has been a regular panellist on Joy FM/News’ news analysis programme, Newsfile for over a decade.
The delegation was received by Mr Baako and his family at their Cantonment home in Accra.
The team was led by the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) of the MGL, Ransford Ashong and had the host of Newsfile and private legal practitioner, Samson Lardy Anyenini also joining.
Other members of the delegation were Joshua Tigo, Programmes Manager of Adom FM; Samuel Odame, Producer of the Super Morning Show on Joy FM and Newsfile; as well as Ewurabena Ewool, an HR Executive of the MGL.
A book of condolence opened for Mrs Baako was signed by Mr Anyenini on behalf of the Multimedia Group Limited.
One Week Remembrance Service and funeral dates announced
The Baako family took advantage of the visit to announce that Mrs Baako’s one-week remembrance service will be held on Saturday, December 17, 2022, at the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church which service will later continue at the family home of Mr Baako at Cantonment.
The family also told the delegation that the final funeral rites will be held in the first week of March 2023.
Below are some photos of the visit:
- ‘You’re yet to be confirmed’- Kyei Mensah-Bonsu tells Ato Forson in ‘clash’ over Assin North by-election
- Presidential staffer declares support for Alan Kyerematen
- Nogokpo: ‘The energies of the land will act’ if Agyinasare defies 14-day ultimatum – Nogokpo spokesperson
- Midwife delivers baby in speeding commercial vehicle
- If you have God, you have everything, you lose God and lose everything –Justice Jones Dotse
- EC member dragged to Supreme Court over alleged NPP affiliation
- EOCO declares 2 persons wanted for various crimes
- EC’s arguments defective in logic and betray Commission’s appreciation of elementary English – NDC
- NDC’s Kwesi Amankwaa was not a registered voter in Kumawu – EC reveals in rebuttal
- Work as a technocrat, don’t meddle in local politics – John Jinapor tells World Bank Country rep
- Monetary policy tightening in US, others poses challenges to emerging markets – World Bank
- World Bank maintains 1.6% growth rate for Ghana in 2023
- Assin North by-election: Many first-time voters will be disenfranchised if… – Youth Bridge Foundation
- GRA taskforce arrests managers of enterprises over tax infractions
- Suame Interchange construction already commenced ahead of schedule – Urban Roads
- ‘Joining Brighton from Chelsea was not a risk’ – Tariq Lamptey
- GOIL records ¢123.8m profit in 2022; declares ¢0.056 dividend for shareholders
- 2023 NSMQ: Akumfi Ameyaw SHS, 3 others secure national slots
- Reduce duties on raw materials at the ports – AGI to government
- T-bills: Government borrowed ¢11.26bn in May 2023
- Rwanda’s President sacks more than 200 soldiers including generals
- Canada implements visa-free travel for more countries excluding Ghana
- ‘If we do what is right, we will’ – Tariq Lamptey on ending Black Stars trophy drought
- Former Western Region FA Chairman Kojo Yankah declares intention to contest GFA presidential election
- NLC summons GBC staff over industrial action