Popular Nigerian entertainer, Nasty Blaq has been announced as the Brand Ambassador for international fashion house, Run is Fashion.
Taking to his Instagram page to announce the feat, the creative said:
“I’m excited to announce my collaboration with @Runisfashion (Dubai, UAE) as Brand Ambassador and also, the launch of our first Fashion Collection. It’s always been my dream to crossover my comedy from social media to influencing for brands with relatable products.
“I love fashion so this collabo is a dream come true. And the amazing part is, we’re still keeping the African vibe in the collection with adire and other local print. It’s young, urban, stylish, and authentically African,” he wrote.
Meanwhile, the first-of-a-kind endorsement has kicked off with a new collection inspired by Nasty Blaq and pieces from the collection are already available at the Run is Fashion website.
For Nasty Blaq, taking content creation beyond Instagram and into other spheres of enterprise has always been a dream, one that is materializing in this collaboration.
Run is Fashion is young, urban and stylish, and authentically African, everything that Nasty Blaq represents. The current collection includes jackets, joggers, tee-shirts, all taking full advantage of the amazing spread of colors in Africa, with some items utilizing local fabric like adire and other print.
Run is Fashion is headquartered in Dubai, UAE, but is growing a vibrant presence on the African continent.
This collaboration is the first of many to come and Nasty Blaq is optimistic that his fans and the African market will find even more ways to connect with him through this collection and others to come.
With over four million followers on digital platforms, he is one of the biggest content creators and tastemakers on the African continent with strings of endorsements and partnership deals with brands like octa fx, 1XBET, Betwinner , send wave, Sneaker Planet, Yinkawears and more.
He has built an enviable career with his talent amassing more than 100 million views.
He has performed at high-profile events including One Africa concert in Dubai.
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Musk found not guilty of fraud over Tesla tweet
- Man shot by police was cleaning out – family
- Number of staff suing Twitter ‘goes up daily’ – lawyer
- Nursing and Midwifery institutes prioritising theory over practical skills – Oncologist
- I started smoking at the age of 11 – Musician OJ Blaq reveals
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- President Akufo-Addo accepts Chieftaincy Minister’s resignation
- Livestream: One-on-one with Seth Terkper on PM Express
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- Flora Tissue grants renowned actor Fred Amugi’s 74th birthday wish
- I’m unable to confirm whether 1st gold for oil consignment was paid in cash – Deputy BoG Governor
- I’ll later explain my comment about people who watch movies for long hours – Yaw Dabo
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Groundworks underway for construction of modern film studios in Ghana, West Africa – Idris Elba
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group