Vivo Energy Ghana, the Shell Licensee, has announced the biggest fuel portfolio launch ever in Ghana.
The entire new Shell fuels portfolio, (Shell V-Power, Shell FuelSave Unleaded and Shell FuelSave Diesel) is now designed to enhance engine efficiency as Shell’s new fuels contain exclusive Dynaflex Technology.
This new formulation helps clean and protect key components in vehicle engines, leading to better engine efficiency and performance.
The fuels are designed to work with both modern as well as older vehicles.
Shell is constantly evolving its fuel products in line with modern vehicle engine innovations and customer needs.
The reformulation of all fuels across the entire portfolio is Shell’s biggest change in formulation.
Shell’s new and advanced fuels are the result of extensive testing – over 3 million kilometres and more than 170 cars.
Speaking at the launch of the new range of fuels, the Managing Director of Vivo Energy Ghana, Ben Hassan Ouattara, emphasised the drive that the organisation has to constantly offer its customers the very best at Shell service stations.
“We place customers at the heart of everything we do, and we aim to make their life’s journeys better. Our new Shell fuels help to clean and protect car engines, making them more efficient.
“These advanced Shell fuels are available all over Ghana and are also available to our commercial customers. We believe it is not just where you go, but also how you go that matters.”
“The launch of these fuels is under the platform Go Well, which champions a positive and energisedattitude to journeys and reminds customers that Shell supports them to keep exploring and living lives rich with experience.
“Our customers will have the opportunity to engage with our teams at Shell service stations countrywide and learn more about the efficiency that DYNAFLEX Technology is bringing to their vehicles.”
Mr Ouattara added, “We invite motorists to experience the benefits of our new fuels, enhanced with our latest Dynaflex Technology so that they can enjoy better journeys on the road. Whenever our customers visit our stations and walk into our convenience retail outlets; whether they need assistance, or are looking for a place to relax, refresh, and rejuvenate, we aim to be there for them. Whatever car you drive, wherever you are going, visit a Shell station to get the new fuels designed for efficiency and Go Well.”
The Special Guest of Honour, Reverend Dr. Joyce Rosalind Aryee in her speech commended Vivo Energy for being the benchmark for innovation, quality and safety within the oil marketing industry and urged the company to continue to drive innovation, the industry to meet the changing needs of consumers.
Shell FuelSave Unleaded and Diesel fuels are available at Shell service stations nationwide from today, and alsoavailable to industrial customers and commercial fleet owners through Vivo Energy Ghana Commercial Sales team.
The new Shell V-Power fuel is available in selected Shell service stations in Ghana.
- We need a hospital built purposely for MPs – Henry Quartey
- Parliament passes 3 new taxes
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- ‘He’s clueless’ – Derek Boateng lashes out at Milovan Rajevac
- “Time for Dogboe to strap the title belt” – Patrice Harris
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Police to probe death of Yul Edochie’s son
- Managers of Hillburi hotel arrested for alleged power theft
- Trump indictment: A simple guide to what it means
- Six bodies discovered in Canada marsh near US border
- Article 71 must be deleted entirely from the constitution – Inusah Fuseini
- MPs must not be appointed Ministers – Brigitte Dzorgbenuku
- Afriyie-Ankrah chairs UG-SRC’s 65th-anniversary celebration launch
- Prestea ‘galamseyers’ serve notice of a ‘deadly’ demo against mining firm
- Azumah Nelson wishes Isaac Dogboe well ahead of WBO Featherweight bout
- ‘I have never seen any nation built out of angels’ – Barker-Vormawor
- Joy Change-Speakers Series: A constitution of our making – Oliver Barker-Vormawor
- Shamima Muslim: Why not you?
- We cannot be fixated over constitutional longevity – Barker-Vormawor
- We need to advance inclusive politics by proportional representation in government – Pof. Agyeman-Duah
- Joy Speaker Series: – Brigitte Dzogbenuku’s case for constitutional review
- There should be a term limit for EC chair and deputies – Inusah Fuseini
- Raymond Acquah: Fighting corruption in Ghana with AI technology
- EU parliament announces support for ecocide – level crimes
- Russia assumes UN Security Council presidency despite Ukrainian anger