This year's edition of the Luv FM Fitness Walk which was held in Kumasi during the weekend attracted hundreds of participants.
It is arguably described as the biggest fitness program in Ashanti Region.
The much-anticipated event which drew an overwhelming audience was led by Commanding Officer for Fourth Battalion of Infantry, Lieutenant-Colonel Sebastian Arhin and military contingent, including wives of personnel who also joined.
Participants converged at the Kumasi City Mall, the starting and finishing point, for the warm-up and the after-walk aerobics.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Video: Building under construction caves in; one feared trapped in rubble
- Debate about National Cathedral makes me 'extremely nervous' – Ofori-Atta
- UCC Medical School beats UG, KNUST to win inter-medical school competition
- 2019 budget: Glad tidings of great joy only on paper?
- Video: I was thrown out like piece of cargo - Adoboli breaks down in tears
- Gov't urged to re-introduce Plant Breeders’ Bill to parliament
- Rebecca Foundation welcomes home first batch of exchange students
- Haatso residents fight GOIL over siting of fuel station
- Discharged Andah recounts multiple portions of blessings
- Scientists caution over calls for labelling of GMOs
- FIDO trains Kaneshie market women in Financial & Digital Literacy
- Women scientists must go into politics —Former Presidential Advisor
- Unity Air gets operation certificate
- MTN Ghana holds Customer Outreach Day
- UEW rolls out year-long programme to celebrate 25 years