We wish to retract and apologise for the wrong use of the image of Abubakar Sulemana, Chief Information Officer of General Electric (GE), Sub-Saharan Africa.
In our television coverage of the New Patriotic Party’s Delegates’ Conference, we designed artworks for all the aspirants.
We inadvertently used Mr Abubakar Sulemana’s image as one of the aspirants for Nasara Coordinator in place of an aspirant with the same name.
We regret the inadvertent error and apologise to him for any inconvenience the use of his image may have caused him.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Police chief rejects subordinate's claims of sidelining in bloody bye-election
- SHS student in court over ¢5 robbery at knifepoint
- Yara Ghana opens new fertiliser terminal and blending facility
- There was no election taskforce for bloody by-election - Police Commander
- Menzgold demo as clients hope against all hope to retrieve investments
- 32 communities in Ofoase Ayirebi constituency get electricity
- Jumia rewards three lucky couples in its ‘Jumia Loves You’ Promo
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, February 18, 2019
- Ashanti Region: Queen mothers consider re-introducing puberty rites to fight teenage pregnancy
- Chief of Staff promises support for ‘special schools’
- Cape Coast: Basic school heads appeal for gov't assistance
- ‘We are not alone’ Police tweet video of strange light emerging from thunderstorm
- The mysterious town obsessed with ‘11’
- Police on manhunt for 4 NDC 'Hawks' over Kumasi shooting
- That's My Opinion: Article of Confusion