Nhyira FM is building synergies with Pemsan TV to leverage its radio programme offerings to audiences in the Ashanti region and other parts of the country.
Beginning March 2023, Nhyira FM audience can consume some of the radio content on Pemsan TV.
Nhyira FM, one of the subsidiaries of the Multimedia Group Limited, has over the years delighted the listening public through the broadcast of compelling and relevant social, political, sports, entertainment and religious content.
Pemsan TV, with its roots in the Golden City of Obuasi, has been operating on a DTH channel since 2021 and is fast growing as the preferred television station.
“The two networks will eventually satisfy our audiences with strong life-changing and influential content,” said Mr. Jim Aglah, General Manager of Nhyira FM.
Both stations have become a source of joy and delight for the region, particularly to their core target group of traders, artisans, and the informal sector.
Beyond the confines of the Ashanti region, their reach extends to other parts of the country and to Ghanaians in the diaspora through social media.
Under the partnership, Pemsan TV will simulcast Nhyira FM’s Power Sports and Obra programmes daily on the television network.
CEO of Pemsan TV, James Amoah is excited about the partnership.
“We look forward to leveraging our business interests to uphold our mutual quests to give our audience the best listening and viewing experience,” he stated.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- Harris’ visit should accelerate US-Ghana partnerships – Genser
- NDC’s ‘betrayal’ may have been the result of several factors – Dr. Seidu Alidu
- Taking pictures, videos of ballots was not a party directive – Murtala Mohammed
- NDC as a party did not fail Ghanaians – Kofi Adams
- There had been broad consultation, consensus to reject President’s ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Playback: PM Express discuss NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club