Nigerian producer and actress Ruth Kadiri-Ezerika has disclosed that she has welcomed her second child.
Ruth Kadiri posted images of herself while she was pregnant and the child after delivery on Instagram on Thursday.
The actress also revealed that she delivered her baby on Wednesday. She also shared with the public, the newborn’s name, Emerald-Chizaram-Ezerika.
In a heartwarming post on Instagram, the actress wrote, “dear Emerald-Chizaram-Ezerika, born July 20, 2022, I want you to know that I prayed for you, waited for you, loved you before I met you.”
The post continued, “you have made our lives a complete reminder that God answers prayers.”
In 2018, Kadiri, who often keeps her personal life out of the spotlight, wed in a small ceremony.
Reign Ezerika, her first child, was born in August 2019.
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Appointment Committee recommends approval of 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Sacked against medical advice, workplace abuse and stigma – An HIV ambassador’s story
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- We will no longer be paying 50 pesewas and ¢1 as road toll next year – Roads Minister
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Debt Exchange: Government has not shown that the country is in crisis – Dr. Serebour
- COVID-19: Three institutions partner to produce ventilator
- Cutting government’s ‘afro’ to match the people’s haircut: video analysis
- Supreme Court Nominees: Appointment Committee’s report presented to Parliament
- Debt Exchange: Proposal put forward by government drastic and steep – Prof. Bokpin
- Restructuring Ghana’s Debt: Pay your taxes, reduce size of government – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- John Kofi Owusu
- KNUST students develop smart farming system
- Nursing and Midwifery Council urges victims of medical negligence to report cases for redress
- Pedro Castillo: Peru’s ousted leader seen with police after impeachment
- Bondholders advised to compel government to reduce its size
- Waterstone Realty Ltd sues government for $4.7m over National Cathedral project
- Education should be priority of government in times of strike – NUGS
- Minority confident of kicking out Ofori-Atta by end of censure motion vote on Thursday
- Political scientist suggests merger of some ministries