Popular Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, better known by his stage name, Davido, has taken to social media to celebrate nine years of being in the Nigerian music industry.
Davido no doubt, has come a long way in the music industry from his early days in which Dami Duro was a hit song everyone danced to, all the way down to his A Good Time album currently rocking the airwaves.
The singer recently shown off his son in a new video.
Dropped my first song 9 years .. That’s crazy ! Next year we celebrate 10 years ! Trust it to be a carnival!!— Davido (@davido) May 8, 2020
For the Blow My Mind crooner, his family comes first and he never fails to inform anyone who cares to know about it.
With the coronavirus lockdown, the father of three is spending more time at home with his family, especially with his son’s mother, Chioma.
The singer on many occasions expressed his fears of the pandemic and shared how he has been taking precautions.
From showing off his packs of face masks to getting a temperature detector, the father of three is not taking chances at all.
In similar news, popular Nigerian music business executive, Micheal Collins Ajereh aka Don Jazzy, recently left his fans and followers surprised after he shared an unknown information about his career in the entertainment industry.
Don Jazzy made the disclosure during an exchange with a fan who had hailed him for being one of the long standing celebrities in the industry.
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
- Kumasi traders call on ECG to extend ‘dumsor’ timetable to Ashanti region
- Hyundai, KIA to establish assembly plants in Ghana in 2022
SSNIT OBS scandal: State sues Ernest Thompson, 4 others again
Vicky Wireko: Invasion at ring road central – Is making Accra cleanest in jeopardy?
Operations Vanguard arrest 4 illegal miners
Kofi Adu Domfeh: Kumasi, a Garden City failing to groom its green spaces
Akatsi South District worried over low patronage of malaria vaccine
Ghana takes steps to prevent escalation of boundary disputes with Togo
Malaria cases in Akatsi South on the decline
Suspend prospecting activities in all forest reserves – Lands Minister directs
John McCarthy Afful
Black man fatally shot by police in his car as he was served with search warrant
Empower women to become entrepreneurs
Muslimah Foundation holds maiden dialogue on Muslim women empowerment
Military, police officers and others partake in clean up exercise in Accra
Lack of public trust, confidence stalled Agyapa Mineral Royalties agreement – Steve Manteaw
Nakeeyat The Poet, Abrantie ff and Mikki Osei Berko set as ambassadors for Heleh Checc 2021 May Day Charity Health Walk