CEO of Media Excellence, Kwesi Ernest has called on gospel musician Joe Mettle to forgive his fellow artiste, Patience Nyarko for her negative utterances about him.
The “Obi Nyani Me” hit maker Patience Nyarko said in a radio interview that Joe Mettle, the 2017 VGMA artist of the year is “over hyped” and he has not gotten to the status as the number one gospel act in Ghana.
In a follow-up interview on Joy Prime’s ‘Showbiz Now’, Miss Nyarko said all gospel musicians are doing the work of God as ministers of the gospel, winning souls for God and no one should or can pride him or her self as the number one gospel musician in Ghana.
For his part, Kwesi Ernest who was also on Showbiz Now on Joy Prime with Ibrahim Ben-Bako (IB) said the controversy is unnecessary, especially given the public backlash against Miss Nyarko’s comment. He said Miss Nyarko has learnt her lessons and Joe Mettle should forgive her.
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- I kicked out 6 social media influencers from set – Yvonne Nelson reveals
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- Teacher confesses to having sex in classroom with 12-year-old, police say
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Ghana Gas signs US$700m deal for second gas processing plant
- The Catholic pilgrims who walked 9 days to see Pope Francis
- All you need to know about the Gold for Oil programme
- Former NSMQ ‘shark’ now lives in pain due to Bipolar disorder, needs help
- Gates Ag One supports project developing Africa’s self-fertilising crops with $35m
- Martin Kpebu recalls 18 unfulfilled promises by Akufo-Addo
- People are losing trust in government due to corruption – GII
- We steal and waste more than twice what we borrow – Kofi Bentil
- Alan admits worsening economic conditions will affect NPP’s chances in 2024 general elections
- Even Obama will have problems fighting corruption in Ghana – Kofi Bentil
- Bawku Killings: We are preparing ourselves for an explosion we can’t contain – Kofi Bentil
- We are not concerned about tradability of our bonds – Martin Kpebu replies Finance Ministry
- Government’s arrogant posturing to blame for challenges with implementation of DDEP – Alhassan Suhuyini
- My account on Bawku killings based on eye witness report – Ayariga
- Bawku killings: Families of deceased must be duly compensated – Ayariga
- US FDA says India-made eye drop linked to some infections, blindness and one death
- Murder case involving Ghanaian resident in Canada adjourned to February 16