The 2022 edition of the Ecobank-Joynews Habitat Fair entered day three on Friday.
The exhibition is being held under the theme, “Home ownership: Where you live matters.”
It is being held at the Accra International Conference Centre and is scheduled to end on Sunday at 7:00pm.
The third day witnessed an impressive patronage by prospective home owners.
Patrons left the fair grounds smiling because they received very mouth-watering discount deals on displayed building materials and home appliances.
Here are photos from the fair:
- T-bills, individual bond holders exempted from Domestic Debt Exchange – Ofori-Atta
- We’ll not accept Ofori-Atta’s debt restructuring – Minority
- Bright Simons: Ghana begins its dance with creditors
- Debt Exchange Programme is key requirement for IMF deal – Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Ofori-Atta launches Domestic Debt Exchange amid financial crisis
- Residents of Agbeve unhappy with dredging activities on Volta River by foreign vessel
- Proposed debt exchange programme will bring some confidence into economy – Dr. Addison
- How individual mistakes cost Black Stars a round of 16 World Cup slot
- There was no approach from Ghana to play for Black Stars – Danny Welbeck
- Increment in VAT is inappropriate at this time – Ghana Chamber of Commerce CEO
- Do not prevent your children from going to school – Education Minister urges farmers
- NGO wants government to reduce prices of goods to encourage charity work
- Adding value to agric will create more jobs for youth – Obuasi MCE
- Our aides are not our spokespersons – Visually impaired tells public
- ‘Gobɛ’ is not food for the poor; it’s expensive these days’ – Fameye
- Facial recognition metric app saved NSS GH₵112m – Executive Director
- SOS Children’s Villages holds STEM exhibition fair for schools in Juaben
- Take up farming seriously instead of leaving it to the aged – Paramount Chief urges youth
- Mandela Washington Fellows tackle Climate Change through Sustainable Agricultural Practices
- Rotary Club of Ho donates ICT lab to deprived Dodome Avexa Basic School
- 5th Colloquium of International Geoscience Programme underway at University of Ghana
- Journalists urged to change societal perception about persons with disabilities
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- Parliament does not have the guts to sack any Minister – ACEPA’s Rasheed Draman
- IHME Scientists advocate for research funding to combat bacterial pathogens deaths in Ghana