One of the semi-final contests of the Luv FM High School Debate has been held in Kumasi.
Today’s clash was between PRESEC – Bompata and Kumasi High school.
The motion was; “There is nothing wrong with celebrities showing or displaying their wealth on social media.”
The winner will go ahead to meet Prempeh College who qualified for the finals by beating Osei Tutu on Wednesday.
Watch the arguments below.
- World Cup 2022: Otto Addo resigns after Ghana’s elimination
- ‘Penalty mpƐ Dede’: Social media reacts to Andre Ayew’s penalty miss
- World Cup: Uruguay score quick-fire double against Ghana but miss out on the last 16
- Otto Addo quits Ghana job after World Cup elimination
- Manhyia District Hospital nurses call off strike
- Petrol tanker accident: Residents scramble for fuel
- Manwerehene pleads with striking Manhyia hospital nurses to return to post
- 2022 World Cup: Baba Rahman, Alidu Seidu return to Ghana’s starting XI to face Uruguay
- Nana Serebour adjudged 2022 National Best Farmer
- We’ve not imposed levies on luxury vehicles -GRA
- Ace Ankomah: Wanted alive – The mentality that confronts adversity
- Police arrest man in fatal shooting of rapper Takeoff
- Police arrest elderly woman over unpaid $77 trash bill
- Section 35 rather making crime unattractive in Ghana – Kofi Bentil argues
- 981 parcels of substances suspected to be marijuana seized
- GFA expresses regret over Black Stars World Cup exit
- Charges dropped over student’s tweet about first lady
- Naomi Akua Gyanwa Okyireh aka (Auntie Naomi)
- ARTSPLIT to hold auction of works by Ghanaian artists Isshaq Ismail, Kofi Agorsor and Ablade Glover
- Prof Gyimah-Boadi donates books from his library to UG’s Political Science department
- African Legends Night unveils Music Legends Hall of Fame
- Ghana faces rude awakening as the tide of cheap money recedes
- Christ Embassy celebrates Love World International Day of Service
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses High Court’s rejection of Ato Essien’s ¢90million refund, other matters
- Parliament to rise on Wednesday, December 21