This year’s edition of Something Wicked Awards is underway.
Join Dr Pounds, Sergio Manucho, Saminiwaa the team at Hitz 103.9 as they announce the winners.
Join the conversation on social media with the hashtag, #SomethingWickedAwards.
Watch the live stream below:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Livestream: PM Express discusses whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents