It seems the beefing and trolling on social media will not end any time soon. Less than 24 hours after musician KiDi was blasted for some old negative tweets about rapper, Sarkodie, social media users are trolling Ghanaian rapper, Medikal.
This follows a tweet by comedian DKB, describing the former as a NovDec rapper.
Medikal, in a diss song to female artiste Eno, had included DKB and his ex girlfriend, singer Deborah Vanessa.
Although it is unclear, what the former’s motive was since there is no recorded feud between Medikal and DKB, the comedian who was unhappy with the development, threw a counter jab at the rapper.
Following this, some social media users took to their handles to share diverse views, most eventually ending in trolls.
West African Rap Examination Council chief examiner! 😂 😂#NovDecRapper#Fawoso 👉👌💦 pic.twitter.com/2D8PhsCarZ— DKB NOVDEC RAPPER😂 (@dkbghana) May 16, 2020
So the novdec no how many times mdk rep 😂😂#NovDecRapper dkb fool pass😂 pic.twitter.com/lWTYMj4yjL— kwabena Aboagye (@kwabenaAboagy15) May 16, 2020
#NovDecRapper coming out on my YouTube page 11:30pm!— DKB NOVDEC RAPPER😂 (@dkbghana) May 15, 2020
Nobody messes with Yaaro Mangana! pic.twitter.com/GxELeEaR8p
#NovDecRapper when you go to NovDec class 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂 pic.twitter.com/GyZh2jZ538— kuwati Sean kingston (@kkb1239) May 16, 2020
Abusua Dwarfs Vs Bechem United😂😂😂😂😂💔💔💔💔— MaJor Kobbie (@__kobbie) May 16, 2020
Who wins ???#SILVERSPORTS #NovDecRapper#ForceDemToPlayNonsense #SomaMe pic.twitter.com/8lZ2KnVMIE
Medikal, known for his hit song ‘Omo Ada’ is currently involved in a musical feud with female rapper Eno, who last two days released a song which she featured Strongman, a rapper Medikal once had a feud with and Deborah Vanessa his former girlfriend.
- Photos of Kamala Harris visit to Ghana
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- Playback: Kamala Harris meets Akufo-Addo
- US commits $100m to help combat terrorism in coastal West Africa
- Ghana’s IMF programme: Paris Club, China, other creditors agree to form OCC
- Meet Jon Boafo, Ghana’s first international rower: A story of perseverance and dedication
- Economic activity contracts but consumer confidence improves – BoG
- British Council builds network for UK-Ghanaian students to access employable opportunities
- NPA boss calls on National Chief Imam
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Black kids in England 6 times more likely to be strip-searched by police
- Debt servicing relief: China pledges to support Ghana
- U.S government to send resident advisor to help Ghana attain debt sustainability
- The Texas preacher’s $24m Ponzi scheme
- Take advantage of digital tools to win in the age of the entrepreneur – UMB CEO urges graduates
- Ghanaian Farmer TV host attends Climate Change and Agriculture Conference in South Africa
- Elon Musk: Twitter says parts of source code leaked online
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks