Bayern Munich will sign defender Benjamin Pavard from fellow German club Stuttgart in July.
The 22-year-old France international will sign a five-year deal with the Bundesliga champions.
"We're delighted and proud to be able to secure the services of a player like him," said Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic.
Pavard helped his country win the 2018 World Cup in Russia and scored the goal of the tournament, against Argentina.
He made the #JoyWorldCup Team of the Tournament
Bayern are in Doha at a winter training camp during a winter break and return to action on 18 January at Hoffenheim.
They are second in the Bundesliga, six points behind leaders Borussia Dortmund, and face Liverpool in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 'Messi the best in every world' – Boateng turns back on Ronaldo allegiances
- Ronaldo accepts €18.8m deal over tax evasion
- Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City player on missing plane
- Tsitsipas reaches Australian Open semi-finals
- New Barcelona signing Boateng 'a little sad' to leave Sassuolo
- Boateng becomes first Ghanaian, 14th African to join Barcelona
- OFFICIAL: Barcelona announce loan signing of Kevin-Prince Boateng
- Boateng confirms surprise move to Barcelona
- Barcelona to sign Kevin-Prince Boateng from Sassuolo
- Serena Williams knocks out Simona Halep in epic Australian Open clash
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Al Hilal, Zesco and Nkana in group stage
- CAF CL: Sundowns beat Wydad as Mazembe lose in Algeria
- Solomon Akumba wins Maltavator Challenge Season 2
- CAF CC: Kotoko players to receive $500 each qualification bonus
- Ashgold thrash Medeama to win Betway Cup