An Articulated truck fully loaded with wooden boards has killed a pedestrian at Assin Fosu Masalakyi “Roud About“.
According to eyewitnesses, the long vehicle with registration number, AS 5942-10 which was moving at a high speed, fell on its side after taking a sharp curve on the Assin Fosu N8 highway.
The wooden load in the vehicle, fell on a man who was using the pedestrian walk way, killing him on the spot.
The body of the victim which was retrieved and sent to the St. Francis Xavier Hospital morgue by a joint team from the Ghana National Fire Service and the Police command in Assin Fosu.
The driver of the accident vehicle whose name is currently unknown, has been picked up by the police to avoid a possible mob attack and also help in Police investigation.
- Government urged to partner private sector to drive ESG in organisations
- Musical chairs in banking sector as Abena Osei-Poku heads to Ecobank Ghana with UMB boss set to resign
- Music Review: M.anifest pays homage to 50 years of hip-hop with freestyle
- Kwahu-Nkwatia Nkosuohene receives peace ambassador award
- Ghana’s wake-up call to the 2023 SDG Summit: The urgent need to double-up efforts for Agenda 2030
- National anthem fills the air as police blocks #OccupyJulorbiHouse protestors again
- We truly voted for a dictator – Efia Odo on #OccupyJulorBiHouse arrests
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Celebrities should stop being cowards and show up – Efia Odo
- Why Kenya’s Eliud Kipchoge chose the Berlin Marathon to prepare for the Paris Olympics
- Vodafone Director calls on SMEs to seize opportunities at upcoming Business Runway event
- FIFA and United Nations Industrial Development Organization meet to discuss collaboration opportunities
- Fuse ODG gets romantic in new single; releases ‘3eak a.m (Waistline)’
- Kotoko is building, so fans should be patient and support – Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu
- ‘Cannabis muffins’ given to 90 schoolchildren in South Africa
- Limited Voter Registration: EC assures all eligible voters will be registered