Tyler Perry is “absolutely fine” following a car accident that left his Bentley badly damaged.
The director was involved in the car accident after leaving the Hollywood Burbank Airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday night.
Tyler Perry had quite a scare on Wednesday night after the accident that left his Bentley SUV and another car badly damaged.
“Tyler is absolutely fine, as is the other driver,” a source close to Perry tells PEOPLE, detailing the events that led up to the wreck in Los Angeles.
“The other driver cut across three lanes of traffic, right across Tyler’s path, and unfortunately his car hit her driver’s side.”
The collision took place shortly after the I Can Do Bad All By Myself director, 52, left the airport in Burbank, California, According to TMZ.
Luckily, there was already a police officer in the area who was able to divert traffic and make sure everyone was alright.
- Uneasy calm at WondaWorld Estates as wildlife officers move in to remove tigers
- Renowned American producer Timbaland reacts to Black Sherif’s Kwaku The Traveller
- Video of trainer playing with Cheddar’s tigers pops up
- Who is Kelvin Taylor? – Yvonne Nelson quizzes
- 2 Nigerians arrested for attempting to kidnap a 5-year-old child
- Cheddar’s Tigers are well secured – Forestry Commission
- ‘My 2 tigers are to help boost tourism’ – Freedom Jacob Caesar
- Ghana records $4.5bn remittances in 2021, places 2nd in Sub-Saharan Africa – World Bank
- I took tramadol for confidence to approach my crush; I nearly died – 24-year-old man
- What the law says about keeping wild animals like tigers as pets in Ghana
‘A minister gave Cheddar licence to import his tigers’ – Barker-Vormawor claims
Livestream: Newsfile discusses impacting-influence topics for a better Ghana
Average lending rate rises to 21.6% in April 2022 – BoG
Mobile Money transactions register 9.99% year-on-year growth in 4-months of 2022
VRA bares teeth at Sentuo Steel over pollution
Court orders lawyer of Josephine Panyin to file her witness statement
Ghana’s public debt hits ¢391bn as of quarter 1, 2022
Mariupol: Russia declares complete victory at Azovstal plant
Monkeypox: 80 cases confirmed in 11 countries, says WHO
Kwesi Arthur – the Akan rapper inspired by dreams
Nigeria’s facial scars: The last generation
‘Put our taxes to good use’ – Agbogbloshie traders urge AMA to desilt clogged drains
Deliver textbooks for basic schools before end of second semester – GNAT President tells goverment
Ministry of Education signs contract with Publishers Association to print textbooks for basic schools
Akufo-Addo cuts sod for $90m University of Engineering & Agric Sciences