The Ghana Football Association (GFA) has confirmed the dates and venues for the 2021/22 finals of the Women’s Premier League and FA Cup.
With two games to go until the end of the regular Premier League season, Hasaacas Ladies in the Southern Zone, have already their place in the final boasting a 13-point lead over second-placed Faith Ladies.
In the Northern Zone, it could be a three-way battle between Ampem Darkoa Ladies, Pearlpia Ladies and Fabulous Ladies with two games to go.
The final of the Premier League will be played at the Accra Sports Stadium on Saturday, May 28, 2022.
The Bantama Astroturf Park will host the FA Cup final encounter between Hasaacas Ladies and Ampem Darkoa Ladies which is scheduled for June 11, 2022.
The Hasmal Ladies beat Ampem Darkoa Ladies 2–0 a year ago.
- Perez Chapel’s Agyinasare given 14 days to appear before Nogokpo traditional leaders
- I paid GH₵30,000 to fix my body – TikToker Aba Dope
- World Bank: Ghana likely to receive first tranche of $300 million by September if … – Frank Laporte
- Chiefs endorsing candidates and political parties unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Gyakye Quayson can vie for Assin North seat; it’s a calculated risk – Amaliba
- Man fined GH¢2k and a sheep for allegedly attempting to sleep with friend’s wife
- Man slashes wife for asking for divorce
- Surfline SIMs removed from Central SIM Database
- Nottingham Forest release Andre Ayew
- Assin North by-election: NPP closes nomination as two persons pick forms
- ‘If NPP can get a consensus candidate, it’ll help us tremendously’ – Hackman
- Accra West ECG recovers GH¢675k in revenue mobilisation exercise
- Hypertension can cause male erectile dysfunctions – Dr Benjamin Toboh
- 1V1D: Government spent averagely ¢670k on each of the ‘dried dams’ – Research
- Rastafarian student nearly rejected by Achimota School may represent them at NSMQ
- ‘You’re abusing fowls’ – Animal Welfare League demands ban on battery cages
- ‘Family Feud’ contestant who joked about regretting marriage on game show found guilty of murdering wife
- Can Gyekye-Quayson lawfully run as an MP in the Assin-North bye-election? (Kwaku Azar writes)
- The Gambia hires US lawyers over syrup scandal – report
- Fear as Jamie Foxx left ‘paralyzed, blind’ from ‘brain clot’
- Kizz Daniels welcomes third child
- Jose Mourinho charged for using abusive language towards official at Europa League final
- Beneficiaries of StanChart Women in Technology programme share inspiring stories
- Benin petrol prices soar as Nigeria moves to end subsidy
- Funding for social intervention programmes could be cut if reforms are not implemented – World Bank Country Director