The Member of Parliament (MP) for Klottey Korle, Dr Zanetor Agyeman Rawlings has organised a free health screening exercise for the people living in her constituency.
The exercise was held at the Asylum Down Presbyterian Church.
It is the ninth in a series of health screenings for the constituents.
The beneficiaries were offered free medication and educated on the importance of living healthy lifestyles.
Services rendered included general health checks, malaria tests, eyes tests and provision of spectacles, blood sugar level tests, cervical tests, prescriptions, counselling and pharmaceutical services.
According to the MP, "This was in line with my vision of ensuring that my constituents have access to quality healthcare irrespective of their economic situations."
She also expressed her sincere gratitude to the Medical Women Association of Ghana and all volunteers who contributed to the success of the event.
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- Ekow Blankson’s last video goes viral on social media
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to go broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- Government increases cocoa price by 21% to ¢800 a bag
- Residents of Ashalaja sleep in kiosks as their homes remain flooded
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Suicide is never an option – Funny Face
- ‘Galamsey’ poses an existential threat to our future – Akufo-Addo
- BoG dollar auction: demand outstrips supply by $72.2m; 1 dollar hits ¢10.92
- Ghana makes history as first batch of students graduates from Colleges of Education
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- ‘May Allah deal with you appropriately’ – Kaaka’s family unhappy with prosecution’s delays
- Social media users impressed with Black Sherif’s ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Samira Bawumia addresses 2nd high-level meeting of WHO’s HEPA
- Golden Star and GIZ launch menstrual hygiene management campaign
- Zambia ex-Health Minister charged with $17m in corruption scandal
- Miss Rwanda organiser to be jailed 16 years for sexually abusing contestants
- E-Levy is slowing government’s digital agenda – Telecoms Chamber warns
- Burkina Faso’s coup leader assumes presidency
- Arrest all 3 men – Sonnie Badu tells police after man flogging toddler goes viral
- BoG partners key players in financial sector to address challenges
- Black Stars drop to 61st in latest FIFA/Coca-Cola World rankings