Zylofon Media, in its quest to help grow the Ghanaian entertainment industry, has launched an all-inclusive arts club in the country.
The launch of the club is part of several activities activated by the fast-growing entertainment and media outfit in the past few months.
Recently, Zylofon Media revealed its intentions of venturing into movie productions. In line with this intention, the company has unveiled five actors they say will spearhead and help them achieve that dream.
The five - James Gardiner, Bibi Bright, Toosweet Annan, Zynnell Zuh and Benedicta Gafah were unveiled at a ceremony at the Zylofon Media headquarters in Accra last Friday.
Prior to the unveiling of the five movie personalities, the company had also signed on five musicians - Kumi Guitar, Becca, Stonebwoy, Joyce Blessing and Obibini - to Zylofon Music wing of the company.
The Ghana Arts Club, according to the company, will train and give professional help to budding talents in the art and the entertainment industry.
With a registration fee of ¢600, up-and-coming musicians, models and actors will get access to all entertainment facilities at Zylofon Media.
The three branches of the club are headed by accomplished music producer, Willi Roi; experienced model and fitness coach, Joshua Ansah; and renowned actor and film producer Eddie Nartey respectively.
Speaking at the unveiling on Friday, Samuel Atuobi Baah, Head of Communications at Zylofon Media noted that the club will help provide a good hub of creative arts talents who will take over from the country’s older creative arts practitioners.
He stressed that apart from the Ghana Arts Club proving an indirect investment to the creative arts industry, it will serve as a pool of talents where various outfits can tap into.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards