St Augustine’s College will face fierce city rivals, Mfantsipim School in the one-eighth stage of the 2019 National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ)
The third contender is Swedru Senior High School also in the Central Region.
The R.S. Amegashie auditorium at the University of Ghana Business School was filled with cheers Saturday evening as the Central region derby was confirmed.
The clash promises to be an interesting one with the two boys’ schools showing their prowess in the competition.
Swedru SHS, though underdogs were responsible for Augusco not partaking in the 2018 contest, so they are not to be underestimated.
Augusco, having struggled in the competition in recent years, showed a lot of promise from the prelims scoring over 70 points.
Mfantsipim School, on the other hand, is seeded for their impressive performances over the years.
Make a date on July 2 for the tie which is the last of the one eighth stage contests.
View the complete pairings below
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Ghanaian in US kills himself after shooting wife for allegedly leaving him for her Ex
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- Book of condolence opened for Prof Ama Ata Aidoo
- Anny Osabutey: Farewell and thanks for the memories, BBC Focus on Africa
- KCARP, Dredge Masters and others receive Excellence Awards
- Amaarae’s ‘Fountain Baby’ album out; set to become 1st Ghanaian to perform on NPR Tiny Desk
- I haven’t had any good sleep in 8 weeks – Kumawu MP
- I’m a ‘sugar baby’ — older men pay me to travel the world
- Alan Kyerematen launches donation platforms to support campaign
- Akufo-Addo commissions National Aquaculture Centre and Commercial Farms project
- Over 400 Ghanaian pilgrims to be airlifted to Saudi Arabia from Tamale
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Propak Ghana organises first international exhibition for manufacturing Industries
- 2024 U-20 WWCQ: Black Princesses draw a bye in first round
- Absa Bank donates blood to boost Ghana’s reserves
- 28 million SIM cards successfully registered – Communications Minister
- Baby Jet U-16 Tournament: Knockout games to begin on Friday