Among the tall list of TV shows making a return to your screens after the Christmas break, is 321live.
The show, hosted by Ike Assan on Joy Prime and JoyNews, brings back to back entertainment to your homes, letting viewers in on what really goes on behind the scenes of some of your favourite productions.
Its second season is set to premiere this February on Ghana’s trustworthy TV stations JoyNews and Joy Prime.
Asked about the idea behind such a show, Host Ike Assan explains, “creating videos can be complex, as it involves surreal high technology to portray culture, rare and seductive shots, and capturing the steeze of that dance routine in avant-garde fashion”.
“It is for this reason the ‘321 live’ show focuses on and brings to light what ensues behind the scenes of music videos”, he added.
The show also delves into the ins and outs of making music videos by focusing on the sets, props and costuming as well as the insane movements by vixens.
321live, in its second season, promises to continue educating and bringing the production of music videos to your homes as it features conversations with music artistes, video directors, models, makeup artists, set designers that work to ensure the success of productions.
Season 1 of the show kick-started in October 2022, and featured some industry greats, including Prince Kojo Hilton, Dr Kofi Awuah, Snares of Snares films, George Britton, Chapter One and many others.
Season 2 of 321 live returns in grand style as the host, Ike Assan, is poised to chauffer you to the peak of enjoyment and entertainment.
Stay glued to your credible entertainment and news sources-JoyNews and Joy Prime this February to catch the vibe on this jolly ride.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display