Four people were injured in a knife attack Friday near the former offices of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, the site of a 2015 terrorist attack, authorities said.
French Prime Minister Jean Castex cut short an event in the Parisian suburb of Seine-Saint-Denis, saying that a “serious event” had taken place in the capital.
Two of those injured were in critical condition, and the suspects involved in the attack were still on the run, a Paris police spokesperson said.
A perimeter has been set up around the site and people should avoid the area, the spokesperson added.
The stabbing comes amid a trail of suspects alleged to have been accomplices to a series of January 2015 terrorist attacks that began with the killing of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo offices and ended with an attack at a kosher supermarket two days later.
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- Kwabena Agyepong welcomed back to NPP after 6 years suspension
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Manu, who delayed Ghana’s 4x100m baton, had never received one – Coach
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- SALL kicks against EC’s decision to amend C.I. for them to vote in 2024
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
Military not harassing legal miners – Dominic Nitiwul
2021 Wolves Cup to be launched on Wednesday
Israel: Hamas launches rocket attack on Tel Aviv
Military taskforce deployed to fight illegal mining facing local resistance – Defense Minister
Manchester City win Premier League title after Manchester United lose to Leicester
Soyuncu’s header gives Leicester win at Man Utd to hand Man City title
3 communities in Krachi East Municipality calls on government for portable water
3 police officers, others remanded for alleged secret burial
Decision to reinstate Kwabena Agyepong was unanimous – Freddie Blay
Military fight illegal miners in ‘Operation Halt’
One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
Ashanti Region: Fire kills eight in first quarter of 2021
Power outages in parts of Accra to last 8 days – ECG, GRIDCO