A total of 25 players and technical staff of Kotoko have departed Ghana for a pre-season camp in Dubai.
Kotoko are expected to engage in some friendly games during their stay in Dubai.
The team will spend 15 days in the Arab city, and are expected to make their return on October 23, some days ahead of the new season scheduled to start on October 29.
They will face Dreams in their first game of the season, then host Bechem United at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium.
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- NPA to seek cabinet support to remove taxes on LPG
- Claims that female babies develop speech faster than males is a myth – Language Therapist
- Consensus key to sustainability of the debt exchange programme – ISSER to government
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Mozambique ex-president’s son, others jailed for 12 years for corruption
- GWCL to cut water supply to parts of Accra
- Philip Afeti Korto: Grey hair, a sign of wisdom or ageing?
- Busy Signal to perform at Stonebwoy’s Bhim Concert in Ghana
- Government plan to cut interest costs gets pushback from local funds
- Vodafone scoops 5 honours at National Communications Awards
- Oxford University partners Ghana Gold Expo to promote CSR
- Stars in Worship 2022: A night of pure worship and gifts
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Ghana to host 1st Ultimate Entrepreneur Competition
- Belgium’s Eden Hazard announces international retirement