Barcelona forward Memphis Depay has arrived in Ghana to continue his philanthropic projects.
The Ghanaian dutch born player landed on Wednesday night, having finished featuring for the Netherlands in the UEFA Nations League where he scored three goals in four outings.
He is on holidays at the moment until pre-season starts after a long season in Spain with the Blaugrana.
The 28-year-old is a regular traveller and visitor to Ghana where he undertakes charity works in society.
Reports say Depay will hold some discussions with the Ghana Football Association on ways to help develop football in the country.
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- Dubai’s ENOC denies gold-for-oil barter talks with Ghana
- Davido son’s drowning: Could tragedy improve Nigeria’s safety for swimmers?
- PETROSOL Adjudged Energy Company of the Year
- Adopt consultative approach before implementing 2023 Budget – KPMG to government
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Bola Ray marks 25 years in media career, launches ‘project impact’ to mentor young people
- Kofi Jamar, Tulenkey set to perform at The Woods Bar & Grill today
- Leading NDC member describes Ofosu Ampofo as unfit to lead the party as Chairman
- Aviation safety awareness: Safety inspectors assure air passengers of safe flights
- Take Ghana’s economic challenges to God – Clergyman urges duty bearers
- Namibia select committee on budget in Ghana to engage parliament
- Kenya ministers to forgo a month’s pay in drought aid
- Namibia edges closer to having first female president
- Africa off course when it comes to HIV goals – UN