Afrobeats star, Burna Boy, is taking rapper Black Sherif’s music beyond the borders of Africa.
The Grammy Award winner in a video posted online was seen performing ‘Second Sermon Remix’.
This was on his Europe tour. Burna Boy was performing in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 5000 people present.
Burna Boy had patrons present dancing and singing along to the catchy tune that continues to make its mark on the airwaves.
‘Second Sermon’ was one of Black Sherif’s biggest hits in 2021, The song’s popularity spun a remix with Burna Boy.
The ‘African Giant’ hitmaker hinted at a possible collaboration by dropping a verse on his Instagram story in October.
The song, which shone some light on the shackles on street life, drew more people to the artiste, with many wanting to know and see more of him and his talent.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Suspected food poisoning: Waakye kills 5 including pregnant woman
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- A sex scene with Jim Iyke almost got me expelled from university – Actress
- BBC News presenter gets emotional in last ever sign-off
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diploma of murder
- Is Iñaki Williams favourite to win LaLiga African MVP award?
- Woman arrested for enrolling as high school student
- Ukraine declares war on its other enemy, corruption
- Minority leadership reshuffle: Issue too delicate for Mahama to intervene – Lecturer
- Tyre Nichols: Biden urges calm ahead of police beating video release
- Australian Open: Novak Djokovic beats Tommy Paul, Tsitsipas sees off Khachanov
- Everton set to appoint ex-Burnley boss Sean Dyche as new manager
- CENDLOS to create sustained digital pathways in GTVET, CEA education
- Court orders for pregnancy test of woman convicted in ¢50k theft before sentence
- Sarkodie reveals secret every rapper should know
- Debt Exchange: Banks deserve a better deal- Alhassan Andani
- Independent Tax Appeals Board to improve ease of doing business in Ghana – American Chamber of Commerce