Gospel Musician Diana Antwi Hamilton has been crowned the overall artiste of the year at the just ended KabFam Ghana music awards.
Diana beat Medikal, Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Kidi, Kuami Eugene, Kofi Kinaata, Stonebwoy making it the 3rd time to win the artiste of the year for Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, Ghana Music Awards USA.
Aside the artiste of the year, she also won the Gospel Artiste of the year and Song of the year.
The “Adom” hitmaker was accompanied by her husband and management to receive the award.
Receiving the award, Diana thanked her fans and loved ones for voting for her.
She also thanked the organisers; Alordia Promotions and West Coast for the support for Ghanaian talents and to award Ghanaians who have contributed immensely towards the growth of Ghanaian music.
Other winners on the night include Medikal, Shatta Wale, Kidi, Reggie & Bollie, and others.
The event was hosted by Joy Entertainments Lexis Bill and Entrepreneur Confidence Haugan.
- Al Sadd and Andre Ayew agree to contract termination
- Close down Office of the Auditor-General – GHAMRO CEO fumes
- Ghana officially opens its market to US pork and pork products export
- Monkeypox Outbreak: Ghana records four deaths, 116 cases
- Over 4,000 Burkinabes seek asylum in Bawku West District
- Oyibi Food Poisoning: 53 persons experienced symptoms of foodborne diseases – FDA
- Minority Leadership Change: Party is not divided – Asiedu Nketia assures NDC-UK
- Adomfe goes sombre as cop, family killed in fire are buried
- CHAN 2022: Black Galaxies suffer shock exit after Niger defeat
- Police interdict officer for leaving rifle in commercial vehicle
- Fuel prices to increase by 7%-13% from February 1, 2023 – IES
- Finance Minister may attempt to woo individual bondholders with new terms – Martin Kpebu
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- Full list of winners at 47th SWAG Awards gala
- Playback: The Probe discusses Domestic Debt Exchange Programme
- Dr Ibn Kailan Abdul-Hamid appointed Head of UPSA’s Department of Marketing
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- CHAN 2022: CAF confirms change in kickoff time for final
- Newcastle sign Everton forward Anthony Gordon in £45m deal
- ‘We wanted a fresh start in 2023, but we have been worse’ – Klopp
- Brighton knock holders Liverpool out of FA Cup
- Moises Caicedo made ‘mistake’ asking to leave Brighton, says Roberto de Zerbi
- Pedri winner extends Barca’s La Liga advantage
- Chelsea sign teenage right-back Malo Gusto from Lyon in £31m deal
- Ghana signs agreements with Saudi Arabia on Hajj 2023