Gospel Musician Diana Antwi Hamilton has been crowned the overall artiste of the year at the just ended KabFam Ghana music awards.
Diana beat Medikal, Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Kidi, Kuami Eugene, Kofi Kinaata, Stonebwoy making it the 3rd time to win the artiste of the year for Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, Ghana Music Awards USA.
Aside the artiste of the year, she also won the Gospel Artiste of the year and Song of the year.
The “Adom” hitmaker was accompanied by her husband and management to receive the award.
Receiving the award, Diana thanked her fans and loved ones for voting for her.
She also thanked the organisers; Alordia Promotions and West Coast for the support for Ghanaian talents and to award Ghanaians who have contributed immensely towards the growth of Ghanaian music.
Other winners on the night include Medikal, Shatta Wale, Kidi, Reggie & Bollie, and others.
The event was hosted by Joy Entertainments Lexis Bill and Entrepreneur Confidence Haugan.
- Commuters stranded as commercial drivers embark on indefinite strike today
- Ashiaman ‘trotro’ drivers and their conductors turn bus station into football ground
- Photos: Commuters stranded as ‘trotro’ drivers strike to protest fuel prices
- Playback: Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta addresses nation
- Commercial Drivers Strike: Aayalolo deploys 110 buses to mitigate effect
- Government directs GOIL to reduce price of fuel after meeting with transport unions
- ‘What was he drinking or eating before he went into that studio?’ Dzifa Gomashie asks Energy Minister
- ‘I’ve written to the Speaker with modifications to the 2022 Budget’ – Ken Ofori-Atta
- No agreement reached with Minority Caucus on E-levy – Finance Minister
- Social media reacts to nationwide strike by commercial drivers
British High Commissioner to Ghana visits Root of Change Project beneficiaries in N/R
Asantehene joins Awuah-Darko family to celebrate Juabenhene
ECG shuts down Yilo Krobo office over threats against staff, property
Jackie Appiah celebrates birthday with residents of Kogni
Invest in research into Covid-19 treatment – Policymakers urged
Isaac Kofi Agyei: What will happen to price of fuel if government decides to listen to 16 driver unions?
Servaco PPS partners Captain One Golf Society for Charity Championship
Stunning Gray strike in injury time earns Everton comeback win against Arsenal
Ladystrikers’ head coach unhappy with officiating in Super Cup final
Two humiliating defeats for Hearts in Africa but where do they go from here?
Government commits to review taxes on fuel in Mid-year Budget after drivers’ strike – Abbas Imoro
Zongo Development Fund CEO honoured at 2021 Ghana Leadership Awards
GOIL expected to reduce fuel prices by ¢0.15 effective today – Kennedy Osei Nyarko
The Multimedia Group honored by Education Ministry, NTC for sponsoring Ghana Teacher Prize 2021
7 things we learnt from Ofori-Atta’s press conference on the 2022 Budget