Actress Fella Makafui and rapper Medikal threw a birthday party for their daughter, Island Frimpong.
The little girl turned two on Tuesday, August 30.
Videos shared online shows that the couple threw a princess-themed birthday party with pink and white decor for their daughter.
Fella Makafui was seen partying with friends and family who were present at the event.
Prior to hosting the party, Medikal and Fella Makafui had taken to social media to celebrate their daughter.
“God blessed us with the greatest gift. Island, you have turned 2 years old in no time, but you’ve already given us a lifetime of happiness and love. Happy birthday to you, my sweet daughter,” Fella Makafui wrote in a post dedicated to her daughter.
“The world is a better place because you’re in it. May you forever sparkle and shine like the star that you are. The road ahead of you holds endless possibilities. We love you soo much. Enjoy your day and receive overflowing blessings. Today, we celebrate 2 whole years of love, happiness and joy,” she added.
On the other hand, Medikal shared some fond memories taken of their daughter with his fans and followers.
Calling Island his world, the rapper wrote “I thank God and your mum so much. You changed everything and made daddy a very happy man. Thanks for being part of this wonderful journey, May God guide and protect you always, love you to the moon and back my beautiful daughter.”
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- I had the ‘perfect’ body but I hated it
- Ghana need IMF badly, return to Fund will improve government’s fiscal position – Deloitte
- China rolls back strict Covid rules after protests
- World Cup 2022: Croatia ready to challenge ‘terrifying favourites’ Brazil – Zlatko Dalic
- ICUMS operations saves importers over high cost of – Ghana Link
- Tanzania cancels independence celebration, diverts funds to build dormitories for kids
- Ghana to send nurses to UK in exchange for money – Health Minister announces
- Soften your stance, engage bondholders on debt restructuring – government advised
- Completion of Tema-Mpakadan Railway Project to open businesses around Volta Lake – Akufo-Addo
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Digicraft wins Advertising Agency of the Decade Award
- Morocco erupts in ecstasy after historic World Cup win
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- Unhappy MTN customers besiege office
- Nigeria imposes restrictions on cash withdrawals