GCB Bank Plc, has officially unveiled a range of Visa Business Cards as the bank’s response to the ever-increasing innovation within the banking industry and the fast changing consumer needs.
Commenting on the rationale for the new cards, the Executive Director of Wholesale and Investment Banking, Sam Aidoo, said the bank’s aim is to keep touch with the rampant changes within the banking industry, meet customer needs and deliver superior value to both the customers and shareholders.
“I mean to start off with, you are given the necessary secured way of undertaking your business purchases. It also helps you to differentiate between your own personal expenditure and then your business expenditure. With this cards you are able to itemize and see at the end of each period, how much you’ve spent on various items”.
“It helps you with your reconciliation as a company. A lot of our SMEs need the help to separate their personal expenditure from their business expenditure. It helps you with your tax configuration as well”, he added.
On his part, the Head of Commercial Banking Bank, George Fuachie, explained that the GCB Visa Business Cards, available in debit and prepaid options, have been designed to serve the needs of commercial banking, clients, MSMEs and corporate.
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- We request for total exemption in DDE – Individual Bondholders Forum insists
- Joy Entertainment partners Kwabena Kwabena for Love Night Concert
- Kweku Allotey: Why Alan Kyerematen is the grassroots people’s choice
- Galamsey: Teenager drowns in River Offin, another missing
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Build resilience at Ghana’s borders – Security Expert cautions Government
- Pay more attention to educational needs of deprived communities – Philanthropist tells Government
- International Needs Ghana commissions GH₵58K mechanical borehole at Nuaxorve
- NDC gives government 30 days to compensate victims of Ayawaso West Wuogon violence or…
- Stonebwoy talks Afrobeats, new album, Ghana’s popularity on The Breakfast Club
- Government rolls out National Rental Assistance Scheme to support low-income households
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Government commits GH¢30m into implementation of the National Rental Assistance Scheme
- Messi says World Cup trophy ‘called out’ to him
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger