Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale is appealing to his baby mama, Michy to grant him access to their son, Majesty.
Reacting to an interview where Michy disclosed she was careful not to avail herself for unwanted criticisms, Shatta Wale claimed that he had not seen nor spent time with his son for years.
He appealed to her to make him see their son.
In a post on Snapchat, Shatta Wale wrote “Michy being frank with her experience out there but someone should tell her I have not seen Majesty for years and that’s not cool. I also want to buy my son some toys and trainers.”
This is not the first time the 2014 VGMA Artiste of the Year has lamented about the situation of not having a good father/son relationship with Majesty.
His appeal is a follow-up to Michy’s interview with Kwaku Manu recently where
Michy explained that although she and Shatta Wale were not together anymore, she was careful not to dent his image with her actions.
“I don’t want people having anything to say about my ex. He has a lot of enemies so I’m very careful with my dealings. Of course, he has a reputation to protect. I’ve been with him from the start so I respect the hustle, where we came from,” Michy stated in the interview.
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Protect KNUST brand for sustainable growth – KNUST VC urges alumni
- Cash-and-carry’ identified as cause of inappropriate antibiotics use in rural communities – KHRC research
- Pete Edochie reacts to death of grandson
- Bawumia launches GRA’s E-Tax Compliance Certificate to facilitate revenue mobilisation
- Photos: Adom FM and Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration with Durbar
- We were told he’s busy – National Film Authority reacts to Spike Lee’s comments
- New James Bond story ‘On His Majesty’s Secret Service’ commissioned to celebrate King Charles’ coronation
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Gwyneth Paltrow awarded $1 and cleared of fault over ski crash
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Anny Osabutey: At what point do we call ourselves a sovereign nation?
- Absa Group announces net zero targets as part of Broader Sustainability/Sustainable Finance Goals
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Avoiding the new marketing myopia – returning marketing to its noble roots
- Gold Mafia: Zimbabwe’s implicated preacher orders attack on anyone accuses him of smuggling