Hitz FM is beginning 2022 with an award ceremony dubbed, “Something Wicked Awards 2021” to celebrate and appreciate personalities who were influential and outstanding in showbiz and other aspects of social life last year.
The much-anticipated event is scheduled for January 7 and will be streamed live on Hitz FM 103.9FM as well as its social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Artistes to rock the stage on Friday night at 7:00pm include Black Sherif, Burna Boy, Camidoh, King Promise, Darkovibes, Gyakie, Sefa and others.
Awards to be grabbed include; ‘People’s Favorite Personality’, ‘Hardest Guy of the Year’, ‘Beef of the Year’.
Nominees for the ‘Hardest Guy of the Year’ award are Inspector-General of Police, George Akuffo Dampare, MP for Ningo Prampram, Sam George, Twene Jonas, KalyJay, David Nicol- Sey and MOG.
The IGP has also been nominated for the ‘People’s Favorite Personality’ award.
Already, social media users are chirping loudly in favour of the Ningo Prampram legislator.
Sam George pls😌🤝— nª (@iniesta_cwasi) January 4, 2022
Mr. Sam Nartey George, popularly known as ‘Dzata’ was very vocal in 2021 on some sensitive issues such as the activities of the LGBTQ community in Ghana.
Sam George 🔥— BENNY (@bennyruud) January 4, 2022
He is among the legislators who presented the Promotion of Proper Human Sexual Rights and Ghanaian Family Values Bill, also known as the Anti-LGBTQ Bill before Parliament.
Sam George hands down— Infinity Wanmony💰💪🏿🙏🏿 (@AvumeyTiki) January 4, 2022
- Presidential aspirant arrested in alleged diversion of $7m of public funds and property
- Tragedy as man dies mid-flight from Accra to Washington
- Patapaa’s marriage to German wife, Liha Miller, reportedly hits rocks
- GFA maintain Otto Addo as head coach; Boateng, Dramani and Hughton also stay at post
- No monkeypox detected in Western Region – Ghana Health Service
- Presidential jet to undergo major repair works within the next 4 months – Defence Minister
- Landslide scare hits residents around Weija-Kasoa ridge
- At least 15 dead in Texas primary school shooting
- ‘Charity begins at home; comply with asset declaration law’ – Speaker tells MPs
- Former PPA Boss, brother-in-law granted bail to the tune of ₵5m
Chaka Uzondu: Ghana needs food and seed sovereignty
Danish Food & Agriculture business delegation to Ghana from May 17-20th
Rescind decision on declassification of Achimota Forest reserve – Claimant to the Ga stool tells Akufo-Addo
Kumasi High Court restrain media from discussing evidence before court￼
AfDB 2022 Annual Meetings : African leaders push for more financially powerful African Development Bank
MTN Ghana ultramodern library at Ebenezer SHS records high patronage
Accra to host Intentional Wealth Concourse and Mentoring Summit
Hollard Ghana and Melcom extend partnership online with e-commerce
Coming Up on Upfront: Domelevo speaks on asset declaration
Akufo-Addo commission dredgers; charges MMDCEs to remove structures on waterways
UK government to donate 70 armoured vehicles to government – UK Minister for Africa
Adopt trade policies that reduce discrimination against women –GEXIM Deputy CEO urges African leaders
From Eric’s Diary: Why I attend events – Reciprocity is No. 1, you?
Homes with concrete floors adding to effects of flooding in Accra – Civil Engineer
Akufo-Addo elected Chair of the Climate Vulnerable Forum