A special May Day edition of Joy FM’s Drive Time transmited live from the Villandro Residence as families engaged in various exciting activities.
The patrons at the event were taken through a painting session by professional artists. Parents and their kids exhibited their artistic prowess as they drew and painted a coconut tree situated by a beach at sunset.
Top 10 selected painters were presented with medals after which the top three were chosen. The second runner-up was Tawfik, Curtis emerged the first runner-up and Judith was named winner of the painting contest.
Dubbed the ‘Drive Time Family Sip and Paint with Lexis Bill’ there were also activities such as card games, ludo, monopoly, draft, oware, dancing competition, musical chairs, and bottle flip challenge.
The rest were charades (pick and act), networking and yoyo treasure hunt.
The host of Drive Time on Joy 99.7 FM, Lexis Bill had an interaction with the ‘Drive Time’ listeners who were present at the event.
Drive Time on Joy FM airs on weekdays from 3pm to 5:30pm.
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- Ghanaians must protect gains made under constitutional rule – NCCE Director
- Adom FM launches ‘Dad Too Can Cook’ event ahead of Father’s Day celebration
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons have the opportunity to re-register – Ken Ashigbey
- Music royalties at risk as GHAMRO’s operating license is withheld
- You’ll have access to your MoMo after restoration – Ken Ashigbey assures ‘blocked’ mobile users
- We’ve received over ¢119m in 3 years from Common Fund – NYA provides partial information to JoySports
- Rejoinder: Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Former DCE of Akatsi passes on
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer signs for Augsburg until 2027
- Let’s work together for peace in Bawku – VP Bawumia
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons throng service centres to secure cards
- How changes in the small-scale mining sector are impacting the environment
- Deputy Finance Minister pleads with Pensioner Bondholders to suspend picketing
- Joy Clean Ghana: Two arrested for breaching sanitation by-laws
- Domelevo’s forced leave: You didn’t listen to good counsel – Prof Gyampo tells Akufo-Addo