You have probably considered it.
But what are your truest thoughts and views on this matter?
Is flirting truly disrespectful to your partner?
In this season’s premiere of Joy Prime’s all-male-panel talk show, BMPS, the gentlemen get into the nitty-gritty of this sensitive but interesting topic.
The third season of the show comes off on Friday, January 27, 2023, at 9:00p.m., exclusively on Joy Prime.
The BMPS show features four men from different backgrounds who hang out at different locations to discuss how they view life as men, their perspectives concerning diverse topics, and how they truly feel about various situations.
“It is an uncensored show…we keep it real…we say things that men discuss behind closed doors, and then we bring them in front of the screen,” assures Poxieble, who represents the ‘skinny’ character on the show.
But what does he really think about flirting? “I personally don’t care. You can flirt when we’re together or when we go out for a party…I don’t care,” he told host Roselyn Felli on Prime Morning.
However, his colleague Kofi Hayford, who doubles as host of the BMPS show, shared a different opinion.
He said, “I strongly believe that flirting, even behind your partner, is wrong.” Kofi represents the “potbellied” on the BMPS show.
You may be thinking, “What would Oliver (Muscled) and Nanye (Bald) also say about flirting?
Catch their thoughts, experiences, and defence of their stance on this matter tonight, as Season 3 of The BMPS Show premiers at 9:00pm. on Joy Prime.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display