President Akufo-Addo placed a 14 day lockdown on Accra, Tema, Kasoa and Greater Kumasi. This lockdown got extended by another week to help in the progress in the fight against the coronavirus.
In view of this the Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah is once again coming on JoyNews to answer citizens’ questions and concerns about the lockdown and its extension, in another episode of ‘The Lockdown’.
He will be hosted by JoyNews’ Emefa Apau who will also be reading out some concerns people have since the extension of the lockdown.
The show will air Sunday, April, 19 at 7:30pm. It will also be live on Joy Prime, Joy 99.7 FM, Luv 99.5 FM and streamed on MyJoyOnline.com. It will also be live on other affiliate radio stations across the country.
To partake, Ghanaians are encouraged to send a video recording asking questions about COVID-19 and the lockdown ahead of the show to 054 010 9009 on WhatsApp.
You can also get in touch via all the station’s social media platforms.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Livestream: PM Express discusses NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I did not defy orders not to vote for Akufo-Addo’s ministerial nominees – Akatsi North MP
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Ghanaians are not go-getters compared to Nigerians – Oscar Bimpong