KGL Group has been presented ‘The Most Outstanding Customer Award’ by Stanbic Bank Limited.
The Award was presented to Alex Dadey, the Executive Chairman of the Group by Nana Dwomoh Benneh, a management member of the Bank.
This was when a delegation from Stanbic Bank Limited paid a courtesy call on the KGL Group at the Company’s Head Office at Labone in Accra.
After receiving the Award, Mr Dadey disclosed that KGL Group and Stanbic Bank Limited have had discussions about a possible partnership to share expertise in all areas for customer benefits and satisfaction.
According to Mr Dadey, the partnership is to bring the expertise of KGL Group in the digital space fully on board aimed at improving the quality of service of the Stanbic Bank Limited, and other institutions which KGL Group is currently working with such as the National Lottery Authority (NLA) and others.
Mr Alex Dadey listed several achievements of KGL Group in the last three years of existence especially the digitalisation space with an employee strength of over 100 personnel.
On behalf of Stanbic Bank Limited, Nana Dwomoh Benneh also said that, the partnership between KGL Group and Stanbic Bank Limited is aimed at improving the services beyond the regular banking traditions in providing services to customers and clients.
He said that, the two institutions have grown together as Service Providers and that there was the need to maintain and strengthen the relationship between KGL Group and the Stanbic Bank in order to promote the business they both run for the benefit and satisfaction of customers and clients.
KGL Group comprises KGL Technology Limited, a licensed online Lotto Marketing company responsible for the operation of *959#, and a sister company, KEED-NLA responsible for the operation of *987# known as Lucky 3.
KGL Group has been at the forefront of providing topnotch technical services as well as lending world class expertise to its partner companies such as the National Lottery Authority(NLA) and others.
The Government of Ghana through the Ministry of Finance recently launched three key policy initiatives such as:
- The National Financial Inclusion and Development Strategy
- The Digital Financial Services Policy
- The Cash-Lite Roadmap.
These three policy initiatives are aimed at strengthening financial inclusion and accelerate the Shift of the economy to Digitalization.
In line with the aforementioned three policy initiatives, KGL Group has positioned itself well to become one of the very best platforms in order to support government and other organisations to achieve the digitalisation policy of government, and also compete fairly on the global market.
- Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers
- Leicester issue Chelsea apology over Daniel Amartey FA Cup actions
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- “I’m not proud of it” – referee for Hearts v Sharks game apologises for errors
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NDC has done more for healthcare in Ghana than NPP – Sammy Gyamfi responds to Nana Aba Anamoah
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
AUDA-NEPAD and Ecobank Group partnership moves to finance phase under the 100,000 MSMEs Initiative
Apart from assaulting Opare Addo, his privacy was invaded – Koku Anyidohu
Ghana’s corruption performance has been in decline since 2012 – Expert
39th IRAWMA: The winners, the African force, performances and special awardees
Mother of 6 murdered by unknown assailants
EC not to blame for violence, deaths during 2020 polls – Jean Mensa
Over 2,000 people to benefit from Waste Management System in Bechem
Nigerian political aide arrested in US for benefit fraud
Pfizer vaccine can now be stored in fridge for longer, EU drug regulator says
Full text: Jean Mensa’s address at IPAC workshop on 2020 elections
Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
I was traumatized by Police sirens – Koku Anyidoho on his National Security experience
Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
GHS urges Ghanaians to partake in second Covid-19 vaccine roll-out
22-year-old lady killed by hit-and-run driver at Sefwi Atronsu